Fees and Charges

  1. Home
  2. Fees and Charges

For Employers

ResearchFreelancer is free to signup, post a project, receive bids from writers, review the writer`s profile and discuss the project requirements. If you choose to award a project, and the writer accepts, you create a milestone of the agreed price.

For each project, an administrative fee of 3% is levied on a project is awarded by employer and has been accepted by a freelancer. If employer subsequently pay the freelancer more than the original bid amount you will also be charged the administrative fee on any payments.

Your payment is protected by the Milestone Payment System. Only release the payment once you are 100% happy with the work that has been delivered.

Bonus

Users can choose to give bonus to a freelancer when satisfied with job and feels like compensating for well-done job. Bonuses has no administrative charge and service charge, hence maximum bonus is 10% of initial bid.

Dispute and Refunds

You may create a dispute request for cancelation of project from your dashboard at any time you have issue with a writer on performance or delay as agreed during negotiation and you cannot continue with him/her. At the end of the resolution, a full or partial refund of your fee based on the dispute resolution team.

Resolution could result to;

  • Cancellation of job and full refund to the user,
  • Cancellation of job and partial refund to user and writer based on the level of job done
  • Continuation of job by the writer based on the dispute resolution team and agreement between user and the writer.

You may alternatively choose to move your project to another writer after dispute is resolved or based on mutual agreement between you and the writer.

Arbitration Fees

The arbitration fee for a dispute is 5% which is charged on the milestone to be refund. After dispute resolution a user can choose to move is/her job to another writer, in this case, user is charged 3% arbitration fee instead of the 5%.

For Writers/Freelancers

ResearchFreelancer is free to sign up, create a profile, select your skills and area of specializations, upload a portfolio, receive project notifications, discuss project details with clients, bid on projects.

Projects

When a writer is awarded a project and it’s accepted, researchfreelancer charges 20% of the value of the accepted bid as service charge which is deducted when the client is satisfy and he/she releases the milestone. The remaining 80% is sent to the writer’s account/wallet once client released milestone. If milestones are released in installments, same percentage is applied for every milestone released.

Bonus

Clients can choose to give bonus to a writer when satisfied with job and feels like compensating for good job. Bonuses has no administrative charge and service charge, hence maximum bonus is 10% of initial bid.

Dispute and Refunds

Clients could create a dispute request for cancelation of project when a writer fails in delivering the job has negotiated in terms of performance and time frame. At the end of the resolution, a full or partial refund is made to the client based on the dispute resolution team. The dispute resolution team will determine what percent of the payment goes to the writer based on the level of work done so far.

  • Cancellation of job and full refund to the client,
  • Cancellation of job and partial refund to client and writer based on the level of job done
  • Continuation of job by the writer based on dispute resolution team and agreement between client and the writer.

Client could alternatively choose to move your project to another writer after dispute is resolved or based on mutual agreement between client and the writer.

//